>> Friday, June 6, 2008
I have been thinking alot about my future goals, and what a better way to get started with those goals than having them in writing?! I am attaining one of my life goals and that is to have a professional career where I am working for me. I am accomplishing that at this present moment.
So without further ado, a list of my life goals in no particular order:
1. Drink wine and a great pasta meal in Italy
2. Foster a dog in our home
3. Write a $5,000 dollar check to my church or the Susan G. Komen Foundation
4. Have a child
5. Adopt a child
6. Suprise my husband with a 42' flat screen tv
7. Own our own home
8. Be successful in my real estate career
9. Get in the best shape of my life and wear a bikini on the beach
10. Spend Christmas in NYC
11. Write a children's book and have it published
13. Be almost completely debt free
14. Play golf with my husband in all 50 states
15. Own a boat
16. Go on a missions trip to a foreign country with our church
17. Be the maid of honor at my best friends wedding
18. Research my families ancestry
19. Start a fabulous hope chest with lots of memorabilia for my future children
20. See the Boston Red Sox play
21. Take my parents, siblings, In-laws and husband on a fabulous European trip.
22. Nap in a hammock with my husband somewhere in the tropics.
23. Learn french
That's it for now, I am sure there will be more added.