I am still here....anniversary...vacation & work

>> Friday, August 22, 2008

Seems like things have been in such an uproar lately. David and I finally fixed my car- after almost a month of trying to figure out what was wrong with it. I am preparing to quit my 9-5 job September 30th to sell real estate full time, so I have been preparing for that. Then Wednesday we found my company is closing 2 of our 5 offices in our company and one of those offices happens to be mine. So I am trying to decide now which office to base myself with in October.

David and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary Monday August 11th and then headed up to Biltmore to enjoy the day and play some golf as well. It was a great getaway and ended way to quickly.

Here are some photos:


Both of us hot and tired from golf






My beautiful flowers my husband bought for our anniversary.

0 comments: