So this is love....

>> Friday, September 12, 2008


David and I have some exciting news! We found out last night we were approved for a home loan! We are so excited....our lease ends in February so we will start the house hunt then, but until then I am feverishly trying to find inspiration for our home.


I came across this photo of a kitchen and I am in love. We have so many turquoise pieces that we got for the wedding that I would love to incorporate into our future kitchen and possibly add glass cabinet doors on several cabinets for the display.


2 comments:

leah @maritalbless September 13, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

Now I have Cinderella stuck in my head! :)

Gorgeous inspiration pic!

Congrats on being approved!

Mrs.HVK September 24, 2008 at 11:10 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.