Our Little Gem....

>> Wednesday, July 1, 2009


So, we bought a house :) We are closing sometime in August and the little decorator in me is just itching to come out.


It's a cute 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath house with blonde hardwood floors, a garden tub and walk-in closet in the master and this beautiful screen porch that we will be using on a daily basis I am sure!

I think I have gotten all the paint colors picked out. We are definitely repainting the living room, hallway, kitchen and the master suite. The other rooms can stay the way they are for the time being until we have more time and $$$$ cash in our pockets.

Our colors so far:

Living Room and Hallway : Olympic Paint in Quill
Kitchen: Olympic Paint in Stormy Weather (the darker shade of Quill)
Bedroom: Valspar Paint in Woodlawn Silver
Master Bath: Valspar Paint in Azure Snow

All of the above I believe can be found online.


And now I will leave you with some pictures...... all are the MLS listing photos with the sellers belongings.














2 comments:

Unknown July 1, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

I love it! Its so great! Can't wait to see it in person.

Anna Whiston-Donaldson July 14, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

What a great house! I just LOVE it and know you will have fun decorating it.