Thanksgiving table spread....

>> Friday, November 27, 2009

Hope ya'll had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday and are not too deep into food coma! We had so much food leftover at our house I will be eating Thanksgiving dinner for days.


The creative bug bit me this past week regarding our tablescape for Thanksgiving. I had a few ideas in mind....but once I put them on the table (literally) I started to add a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
I thought I would share a few pictures with you guys:




1 comments:

Kim @ Everything Etsy December 13, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

I just stopped by and saw these plates. We are instant friends...love it all! Perfect! I live in Florida and I use bright and cheerful colors to decorate with all year. Thanks for the inspiration.

Happy Holidays!

Kim