Want to liven up your boring old pillar candles?

>> Monday, November 2, 2009

I am getting into DIY home decor- your options are limitless. You can choose any fabric, design, styles, etc.
A favorite blog of mine- http://imperfectlybeautifulms.blogspot.com/ does alot of DIY home decor. Go through her blog- it's awesome. She is really talented and crafty.

One of her projects inspired me and so this evening I spent all of 10 minutes completing the project.

All you need is a candle, some glue or Modge Podge and some fabric or ribbons (or whatever accessories you would like to add).
I started with this:


And ended up with this:



So simple and easy!

3 comments:

Unknown November 2, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

that looks sooo pretty!!! you're so talented:)

Lisa November 3, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Great idea! Perfect for a quick makeover!

Anonymous November 12, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

You're so crafty, I love those candles! I have a ton of pillar candles that are begging for something like this!