Check it out...my 15 minutes of fame....

>> Monday, March 29, 2010

Just kidding! But I was featured on an awesome nestie's blog (for those who don't know who the nesties are...they are a bunch of internet friends from thenest.com).

She did an article of finding treasures from thrift stores and turning them into pieces we can use now! My lamps were featured.

Check out the link and look at all the neat treasures that were posted! Take the time to look at her blog as well!

http://sunshineandwine.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Karen March 29, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Love your finds posted too on Sunshine & Wine...is this blogging thing fun or what? NG

Metamorphosis of Me March 29, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

Thanks! And yes, I love the blogging world...everyone is so nice. By the way, I am following your blog...love your turquoise mason jar!

Danielle and Clint April 9, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

I just wanted to say that I LOVE your hair for your wedding! So beautiful!!

Great finds!