The future...few months!

>> Friday, August 13, 2010

I have so many things I am excited about coming up that I am giddy with excitement!

One of my closests friends and I are going to see GAGA in concert in Charlotte! I cannot wait to see Gaga's craziness in person.
The hubs and I are flying to Vegas in mid September for a little bit of vacation/work function and I am so thrilled.

Scarves!! It's to hot here in the south to even wear fashion scarves in the summer...but scarves are definitely part of my fall/winter wardrobe. They make any outfit look complete.

GAMECOCK football! Yes....us Carolina girls are diehard for our football team. I will proudly be wearing my garnet and black clothing for the next few months :)


Cool, beautiful fall weather, trips to the mountains, drinking cider and picking out a pumpkin. I am definitely an autumn lover and I cannot wait to see all the glorious colors on the leaves.



Have a lovely weekend!

0 comments: