Tasting Bland....Never Again

>> Tuesday, February 12, 2008





I am trying to find new recipes that pique my interest and keep me satisfied, yet are healthy and help me lose the weight I need to.
Last night as I was driving home I couldn't stop thinking how I didn't want to eat another chicken breast with veggies...I am only 2 weeks into this, I can't feel like this now. Plus chicken with veggies...so BORING.

I came home and scoured the pantry and fridge and came up with such a tasty meal. BBQ Shrimp...it was delightful.





  • I just cooked about 15 jumbo prawns with a 2 tbsps of bbq sauce and a dash of rice vinegar and salt and pepper.


  • Once the prawns were fully cooked I steamed broccoli and cauliflower and poured the shrimp and the leftover sauce over the veggies.


  • Voila....so simple and so filling and yummy.


0 comments: