What a busy weekend

>> Monday, February 18, 2008

This weekend was one big whirlwind, starting with Friday night!

I am starting my real estate licensing class this coming Monday evening, and I will be working for a real estate agent, as his buyer's agent for the first year. Well Friday evening as I was closing our office, he asked me to start working for him part time even before I have my license. Meeting with his clients, taking photos of homes he is listing, mail campaigns and so the like. He is going to pay me almost double what I am making now. This is great because it is giving the hubs and I extra income and great experience.

Saturday, I spent most of the day at a bowling fundraiser that Dave participated in, and everyone recommended he try out for the Pro Bowling Association. That's what we are working on....so hopefully in 2 years we will be on that route. I then set up my home office and started work for the agent, and created several virtual tours.

Life is going to be quite busy, since I will be working full time, taking my real estate classes and exam, working for this other Realtor, and then eventually quitting my 8:30-5:30 here, and selling real estate full time.

This year is going to be such an experience, and take so much hardwork, but I cannot wait to see where we are in 1 year.

0 comments: