My favorite things...

>> Thursday, March 6, 2008

I just had to post my favorite things I am loving this week, in an ode to Spring and Summer approaching here they are:

Opi's Not So Bora-Bora-ing Pink. Perfect for the toes.

Clean & Clear Advantage- The three step process has really helped clear up my skin. It comes with a daily cleansing scrub, spot treatment and mosturizer. The whole kit I believe is $16 at Wal-Greens or Wal-Mart.

Jergens Natural Glow- I have been using it since Sunday, and I have started to develop a warm and healthy looking tan. Good thing is, you can use it every day as your daily mosturizer.
The Ped Egg- I am sure you have seen this infomercial. Well it really works! Some of my girlfriends on The Nest recommended it, and now I have beach ready feet!
























1 comments:

pxrising March 6, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

I've been wondering if that ped egg thing really worked. Can you get it at stores yet or still gotta order it off the tele?

-Jack