Weight Loss Challenge

>> Thursday, March 6, 2008

Some ladies at work and I have decided to do our own weight loss challenge. We are weighing in together every Monday, keeping track of what we eat, eating healthy low fat, low carb, lean protein foods, and we are planning on walking together 2 days a week. The rest of the week excercise is up to us.
We have each set up a short term goal to reach: Mine is to lose 12-15 lbs. by June 28th. If ALL three of us meet our goals, we are treating ourselves to a pedicure and manicure.

I am really excited to have support, especially from 2 ladies I see everyday. Hopefully this will keep us all on track and help us meet our goals.

1 comments:

pxrising March 6, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

Hey chicky,
I'm so happy for you that you found some people to do this with. I know you're all gonna do great. I'm rootin for ya.