My Bestest Friend...

>> Tuesday, December 30, 2008


I was fortunate enough to get to spend some time with my best friend over the Christmas Holidays.
She recently moved out to Phoeniz, AZ and this was the first time in 6 months that we had seen each other. It's crazy when you go from living with someone, to moving out and seeing them 1-2 a week to once every 6 months or more. I didn't realize how much I missed her company and her laughs and giggles until I saw her again last week.

We had a great lunch with cousin and my hubs, and then her sweet parents hosted us for the afternoon at their house. They filled us with tiramisu and rum balls, laughter, great conversation and lots of memories.
It was a great time together and I cannot wait to see her again.
Love you Jack!

2 comments:

Beth Ann December 30, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

My BFF just moved to Phoenix 6 months ago also and I got to see her for the first time since she moved over the holiday. It was so great to see her! We keep in touch with email, text, and the like, but just actually being with her was so great!

Unknown January 5, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Nicki and Rad moved away to DC. So I know the feeling, I never see them or rarely see them, but I'm not leaving the South. I also never see you.