A New Year....A New Book

>> Thursday, January 15, 2009


I had only one resolution this year and it was to read a series of books. So for my birthday Dave bought me Twilight. I really had not heard much about the book(s) except for the fact that a movie had been recently made and they seemed to be popular books.

I have read the first three books in the series and I am working on the 4th. I just could not put them down and had to buy all of them. They are not the most well written books, but they have a great story line, hold your interest and take you through great adventures. After the first book I felt so close to all the characters and now as the saga ends I am a bit saddened. I truly encourage anyone looking for an easy and enjoyable read to pick these books up....you will be in love.

My 2009 goal was accomplished a lot quicker than I had anticipated, so I am looking for a new series of books to read. I would like to read 3 more series before the years end.

If any of you have suggestions I would love to hear from you!

1 comments:

Unknown January 16, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

the shopaholic series is hilarious!!! the movie is coming out soon too.