Question for my readers...which do you prefer?

>> Thursday, January 21, 2010

The hubs and myself have very different tastes in decor. I love farmhouse styles, shabby chic, slightly traditional decor. I like bright colors. Think, blues, yellows, greens, light oranges and reds, whites...that sort of thing. The hubs prefers modern looks or heavy traditional decor- dark rooms and gaudy furniture. SO NOT ME!

We are getting around to painting and decorating the master bedroom. We get a lot of light and it's a very big room. The hubs is leaning towards a chocolate brown paint and while I like bright colors, this color appeals to me. It will make the room feel warm and cozy and ready for sleep. But, I am still also toying around with greens, yellows and tans.

I have picked 3 inspirational photos that I love and was curious to get your opinions as to which room you prefer. Leave a comment or e-mail me! I am looking forward to hearing your opinions!




2 comments:

mrs.messi February 9, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

I love the first and second pics. The 2nd one is almost two clean and perfect, though.

Meredith February 11, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

I love #2!