My favorite things...

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's that time of the month....the time where I dish on my newly discovered (and some oldies) favorite things! 1. Sandals from Target! They always have a great and affordable collection of casual and dressy sandals. I bought this pair last week in brown, but I must say I am really wanting a pair in this wine color!

2. My new favorite Spring/Summer nail polish for a great pedicure: Opi's Done Out in Deco! So fun and fresh! Great way to welcome Spring.


3. I LOVE Votivo candles....one candle burns forever and smells up the whole house. My all time favorite is Red Currant, it has a clean, warm, floral scent. My mom is a huge fan of these candles and sells them on E-bay.

4. Imperial Trellis Fabric....it's such a fun design and it comes in all different colors and textures. It makes a great throw pillow or wallpapering one wall as accent in this design would be fun as well!

5. Open by Andre Agassi. I remember watching Andre growing up playing in Slams and playing at Wimbledon. I remember his crazy hair and jean shorts, so I thought it fitting to pick up his new book and read it. I am nearly finished and have found it to be a good and honest read into his life.

2 comments:

Unknown March 18, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

Where did you find the Trellis print fabric? Also, I love those sandels! They are in my Target online shopping cart and I'm seriously thinking about ordering them.

Metamorphasis of Me March 19, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

That is actually a photo I found on Google. But, I found a knockoff version at JoAnne Fabrics, you can find it on Etsy and I noticed some of our high end fabric stores carry it.