My favorite things...

>> Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting down to business....my favorite things this month:

Ok, okay...so I am REALLY late on the whole Lost thing. In truth, I didn't really care for the show when it came out. I watched 2 episodes and completely gave up on it. Fast forward to this month and it is my favorite thing this month! The hubs and I watch it instantly on Netflix and we are seriously addicted to it. Do they have a Lost Anonymous class?! We only have a few episodes of the first season left and I cannot wait to see how this story plays out.
The hubs and I have Netflix and we love it. We gave up going to the movie theater ( have you seen how insanely expensive a ticket is these days?) to cut out a few expenses and get out of debt. We pay $15 a month for 2 movies that we can watch and return (so for us it ends up at about 8 movies a month) plus we get instant access on our PC and TV for tv shows and movies. Sure we don't get to see the newest releases right away....but we love the money we are saving!

My Blackberry Curve has become a time saver in the past month with business really picking up. It's my alarm clock, calendar and planner, has several apps that I have downloaded that gives me healthy nutrition options when I am needing to grab something fast on the road, it allows me to check my e-mail, surf the web and keep in contact with clients. Let's just say....it's a busy real estate agent's electronic best friend!


I was gifted a bottle of the Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio...and I must say it is fantastic. It's cool and crisp and is the perfect glass of wine to sip in the evenings on my screen porch.
So there you have it! My favorite things so far this month!

0 comments: