Friday Fashions...

>> Friday, October 1, 2010

Yay- it's here! I am hoping that this installment will help me keep up my blogging atleast once a week.

Over the past few months I have become more aware of fashions, makeup and jewelry and I love it! I am very much in the belief that everyone should feel happy with the way they look and wear what they want rather than becoming victims to every trend.

I am not liking the way I look at the moment, after getting ill for 8 weeks it really put a halt to my health and fitness goals. I feel so frumpy again, so I am hoping that by taking pictures of my Friday outfits and my growing wardrobe I can keep myself accountable to start to looking better and feeling better.
I will be posting pictures of my outfits occasionally and current fashions I am loving. Next week it will not be so wordy!!

Oh- and I will definitely find a better way to take the photo's.... I think I need a tripod.

Enjoy!

Pic 1: My new favorite necklace purchased at Target on clearance for $1.47. How can you go wrong with pearls and flowers ?!

Pic 2: (Horrible picture...sorry) I call this the Target outfit- everything is from Target.

  • Merano Boyfriend Jeans
  • Merano Cardigan & camisole
  • Target Flat Sandels

Thanks for looking! Next week will be less talk and more photos!

1 comments:

Anonymous October 4, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

Love the outfit! Looking forward to this Fridays!!