Have you felt your boobies?!

>> Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sounds silly- but in all sincerity...have you? Annual mammograms and monthly self breast exams can save your life! I get a mammogram every year, even as young as I am. My beautiful mother lost her life at the age of 34 in 1994 to breast cancer. I have several friends as I speak fighting this disease!

It's because of them, that I volunteer and donate to breast cancer research.

There are so many beautiful women effected by this horrible disease and who are fighting for their lives. Let's take a little of our time to help out this cause.

Here is a picture of me and my mom before cancer got the best of her.

1 comments:

Karen October 14, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

I am so sorry about the loss of your Mom. That is so great that you are on top of getting your annual mammogram. Great job! Karen