Friday Fashions

>> Friday, October 22, 2010

No Friday outfit today. I am feeling a bit under the weather and my blow dryer decided to die on me while getting ready this morning.

Today is my last full day as a full time employee with my current company (until I find a new job), so I am celebrating by wearing jeans, a long sleeve t-shirt, comfy shoes and hair in a pony tail. Not very fashionable, but we are pretty low key around here. In fact I dress up more than most people in the office...except the receptionist, she is our fashion queen! So today is my fashion day off!
But, I didn't want to leave you empty handed so I am adding 3 of my current wants for fall! I won't be getting them any time soon with being jobless and all, but I can still drool at the pics!

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Unknown October 23, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

I want wedge boots too!!!