Projects at Casa De Hendrix...

>> Monday, May 10, 2010

2 posts in one day....I know, I have been so slack on blogging.

We have several projects going on in our home as we speak. We are trying to tackle them one weekend at a time so we don't overwhelm ourselves or our wallets.
Projects we are working on:
1. Photo Wall in the hallway with custom painted mats by me!
2. Mini patio outside of screened porch. We have no where for the hubs to put his grill or our recycling bins, so we are working on a mini-patio (8'x6') and retaining wall for his grill and our bins. I will post pictures this weekend.

3. Remove all "builder grade" bushes from the front yard and sod. This is done and I cannot wait to show before and afters. The box bushes were a PAIN! They were ugly for one, but they were full of wasps and bees and we wanted them gone. We leveled and sodded the yard and it looks so much better! I will post before and after photos tomorrow!

4. Master bedroom overhaul! This room is completely untouched! It looks the same since the day we moved in (I am so embarrassed to admit that). We have mix matched blankets, sanded down dressers that are getting stained and the ugly original paint color the owner chose. This is our biggest project and will take a lot of work and time but I cannot wait to show you the after.

This photo is our inspiration photo found on Rate My Space from HGTV:


0 comments: